Hello everybody. first time post.
I had anal sex with this girl a few weeks ago. We used condoms and lube. My lymph glands are a bit swollen and my back is kinda sore. Though I do have a neck and back problem so not uncommon for me. No other symptoms. The encounter happened just over 3 weeks ago.
I have a few questions:
1. If you get symptoms are they really noticable?
2. The condom came off a couple of times and she put the same one back on, is that safe (did not break)?
3. Recieving oral sex unprotected leave me any risk?
4. Does anybody know the chance of conracting HIV generally?
5. Deep kissing also risky? I had no ulcers or open cuts in my mouth.They had none on the outside.
Reason I'm asking is because my current girlfriend and I were broken up at the time and I got a lil drunk and fooled around. And now I kinda want to be certain as so I do not pass it on. Being responsible to some extent.
I'm not a paranoid person and open to logical thinking. I did search around and asked a clinic but I wasn't very sure on exactly what they were saying. And Every website I searched seemed to have different information.
If someone could answer these questions I would be so grateful.
1. In some people, the symptoms are so mild that they go unnoticed. In others, they are so severe they seek treatment, or are even hospitalized. It's highly variable.
2. Only a risk if it came completely off while you were inside her anus. It's advised to use a new condom when that happens, however.
3. No risk.
4. Very low, even if #2 applies.
5. No risk at all.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.