HIV Prevention Community
Question aout a rash? Please any help.

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Question aout a rash? Please any help.

I have this rash that started maybe 3 weeks ago.  I was wondering if it was due to HIV?

Last time I had sex was in the middle of January once unprotected and once with protected with 2 different girls.  The rash started 2-3 weeks ago.  It started out of no where.  Just a bunch of small pimple like bumps that after a couple days turned into what you see in the picture.  It would kinda dry out and I put some hydrocortisone on it.  Seemed to help a little bit, just a little.  The rash looks to be going away.  And in the picture it looks like its going away.  Also, it was a little more red in the picture bout a week ago, not much tho.  It doesnt hurt or itch.  

Also, I have genital herpes.  And before the rash I had a slight sore throat and a herpes outbreak.  then towards the end of the rash which started yesterday after I went for a run I have a stomach ache that just kinda feels like a slight hang over, but usually resides when im busy or have ate recently.  Also, my roommate complained about maybe having the flu, but I have had the flu shot.  

I also took one of those OraQuick Hiv at home test (negative) 8 weeks after possible exposure.  Would that be accurate??

I cant get the picture to load so Ive attached a link to it.  
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Where-is-this-rash-from--What-is-it/show/1922452?personal_page_id=3054544

Let me know what you think??
Tags: rash, HIV
Those are not related to ARS. If you had an exposure get tested.
Did you see the rash?  What do Hiv rashes usually look like?   I was just a little worried about the rash.
Symptoms or lack of will not tell you anything about your status. The only way to know your status is by testing.