Quick Vaginal Penetration with a sex worker without condom - Am I at risk for HIV?
Dear experts,

Me and my friends we went to have some drinks, then decided to go a little 'extra'. The sex worker wore me a condom beforehand, but at the time when I was just about to penetrate her (I was quite too drunk to know whether or not it's a partial penetration or just some rubbing as my penis was not fully erected; my penis head did touch her vagina with tons of fluids though that's for sure) I realized that the condom did come off at some previous point (I did not know when). Then quickly (10 seconds after) I pulled her out as I realized the risk then we stopped. No further sexual intercourse happened.

My question is: In case It was actually a partial penetration and she was infected (her status is unknown obviously), Am I at risk for HIV? Does rubbing and partial/accidental penetration for less than 10 seconds would put me at risk? Should I get tested in 3 months?

Really appreciate for a quick response. I am really anxious. Thanks a lot
If you went inside her unprotected then it is a risk. If you were drunk enough not to see a condom on your penis and drunk enough not to know if you penetrated her then how do you know it was only 10 seconds?

3 month test is conclusive
Thanks for your response,

10 seconds here means it was really quick. Last question: if it was just a touch and rubbing within that short amount of time is it still a risk? Really appreciate your answer.