HIV Prevention Community
RISK?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

RISK?

Hi Doc, A couple months back i had a sexual intercourse with a CWS in Mexico. The condom was extremely loose, was about to fall off when i pulled out afterward i never checked for any holes on the condom im also not circumcised.  Last month i was showing cold and flu symptoms and acquired an ear infection  but my temperature was never really high. My doctor prescribed 500mg of amoxicillin for the ear infection. Last week i did a STD panel test except for HIV which all came back negative. Should I be worried?
Avatar n tn
Post it on the wrong forum
Why didn't you get the HIV test? 6-12 weeks after exposure get a test.
You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV.
Avatar n tn
My doctor said it was not needed thats why i didnt get tested
Your doctors advice is what I would go by.
You had protected sex, there is know reason for testing. You do not need to worry

Hope this helps
Avatar n tn
So i decided to take the test to put my mind to rest. I should be getting the results on monday