Rapid test reliability
I have a concern about the reliability of Oraquick.. My last risky exposure was on September 2011.. In October and December last year (2012), I tested myself with Oraquick advance which is approved in USA.. I'm currently living in Russia and I purchased the devices from an online seller..

My concern is, the devices were transported far away from US to the seller in Russia so I wonder if the long period of delivery can affect the sensitivity of the device. The expiry date of the devices is June 2013 so they are still valid when I was using

Secondly, I am an Asian. What if the device can't detect Asian's antiHIV antibody?

Thirdly, both tests came back negative.. I did the oral swab test. I know that if only the line at C zone appeared, then I am negative. But I just couldn't understand the mechanism of the devices. I know that if the C line appear, then it means the igG antibody can be detected and it proves that adequate sample is added.. But what if the oral mucosal transudate only contains the normal IgG and not the IgG of HIV? Are they always gonna stay around each other - the normal IgG and HiV IgG? Maybe at the moment I swabbed my gums, the HiV antibodies were not around my gums... Please somebody clarify the mechanism to me.. Thank you
What was your actual risk?

3 months antibody test is conclusive.
Receptive unprotected
Oral?
You did not use an Oraquick Home test kit.

Available only in the U.S. through OraQuick.com or at authorized national retailers.
No... Anal
It's oraquick.. I am sure... Pretty sure about that.. Are u saying my result is no good?
I'm sure you're incorrect. They aren't permitted to be shipped out of the US. They couldn't past customs.
I don't about that but here is my result https://www.dropbox.com/s/y87ng1vp6gpict0/2012-10-05%2013.40.27.jpg
go to a clinic and take a 3 month antibody test.