HIV Prevention Community
Rash that does not itch

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Rash that does not itch

Worried Wells,

Did you got a rash that doesnt itch? did it blanch when you press it?

My rash looks dry. The rash blanch. There are times it will turn red and there are times that it goes lighter.

What does ARS rash looks like?

You had a 12 week negative result which was conclusive. Whatever your rash is see a doctor.

It does not matter in the least in your case what an ARS rash looks like, because you do not have ARS, and you do not have HIV. I second Teak's thoughts on this one. If you do have a rash, and it has been present for a bit of time, it may be time to visit with your doctor and get the thing looked at. But, whatever is causing it, it doesn't have anything to do with HIV.
scared to death please help....i have rash on left arm not bumpy but itches some times after the exposure of 8 weeks. it was just sucking of breast for 5 to 10 seconds no insertion. i have itching all over the body whole day whenever i smoke, nervous, excited or stressed out. Sometimes it itches so badly in the night that i have to woke up and relax for couple of minutes, I didnt had any fever, chill just light headache which last for more than 2 weeks when i was trying to quit smoking after the exposure. I have some small red spots like pimples on upper part of my back. Are my symptoms related to hiv..I went to doc after the week of exposure but he told no hiv test is required, but i am not able to come out of this fear.....please help i am not able to sleep,eat or concentrate on anything..... due to tension i am searching for symptoms of hiv on internet for whole day since then.....

Not an HIV concern.
Thanks for replying.....but am i feeling these symptoms because i am scared and regularly visiting these forums.....can you please tell why itching is so worse sometimes that i am not able to sleep i mean what can this itching be due to.....once again thanks for your reply.....i am bit relax....
Has nothing to do with HIV. See a dermatologist if you are concerned.
Can you please tell some noise coming from stomach after eating and drinking anything..... is this an hiv symptom.....
· Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Hi I had un protected sex with a person that I met in a club.  I caught an STD (Gonnoreah) and the said person then went very cold on me and basically said that they didn't want to see me again. 5 weeks later I got a very bad cold which just sapped all of my energy, i had never felt such fatigue it was crazy. I also had a mild fever and some joint pain - initially i thought it was swine flu but my temperature was too low.
last week a gland in the right side of my neck began to swell and this week it has doubled in size to around 1 1/2 cm. I have no sore throat or stiffness in my neck but the gland does itch and feels quiet warm.
3 days ago a small red lump appeard on my fore arm which was initially smooth however today a couple of white heads have grown through. I can see a very fine red line from my arm pit to the red lump developing. Also on my right thigh a quite pronunced lump has also appeared which is very itch.

I have had some aching in my joints and a general feeling of being unwell but had still have a healthy appetite and no gastro problems so far.

I am very worried that I am expriencing acute stage HIV symptoms ... I would be grateful for any opinions
I had unprotected sex with a guy I am freaking out because I had a sore throat after that and the more I read the more I am feeling all these weird symptoms I can't sleep I can't eat I don't want to tell my partner that I cheated on him because if it turns out to be nothing I don't want that person to leave me so please someone tell me I am over reacted because I might died with panic attack before I even get a diagnosis
I am a female of dark complexion. Recently I visited a friend in GA. I live on the west coast. The last day of my visit we ran 5 miles around a large county park full of huge tall trees and many shrubs we don't have in San Diego. The last meal I had was wild salmon and vegetables I've eaten numerous times. When I returned home the next day I woke up with a huge red like bruise on my chest that didnt itch and 3 small dark slightly raised bumps inside the crease of my arm ( inside of elbow). Now the red bruise has turned purplish still no itch, nor pain. I dont have medical coverage. My friend and I did engage in 4 days of unprotected sex. I had a full panel blood work up about 4-5 months prior that was clean. Should I be worried. Would STD/HIV symptoms show that soon? I've been home 2 weeks. The bruising has gotten  slightly smaller, but appears much darker(purplish)) & the black raised bumps in my fold seem to have spread slightly, but no itching.  What do you suggest? Thank you!
You need to start your own thread