HIV Prevention Community
Rash that look like sunburn and flake after a few days

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

I have 2 incident of unprotected oral sex.  The first about 1 month ago and the 2nd 2 weeks ago.  I was having a soar throat during the 1st incident.  The rest are all protected anal sex.

11 days after the second incident, i developed this rash over my face, neck and chest.  It was not obvious in the beginning, than it started to turn ready red 3 days ago (about 13 days from the last incident).  Now the skin begin to turn dry and flake (small peeling). I still have my sore throat.  I have no fever.

Is this ARS symptoms?  Does the rash sound like HIV ARS?

You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV, so your symptoms have nothing to do with ARS. See a dermatologist if you have a concern.
Avatar n tn
No risk even with the sore throat?

Anyway, does the rash sound like ARS rash?  (jus for education)
No your rash does not sound like an ARS rash.