Rash
I was wondering about the rash associated with ARS. I developed a rash all over my front of shoulders, complete back and parts of front. On the shoulders it is really bad and looks like tons of pimples. Some small amounts of puss that come out when you pop them. My throat feels scratcy but not really sore. I've been really dizzy all week with headaches and always thirsty. I've been checking my temperature throughout the week and it has not been febrile (98.6 or less). At day 26 I payed $300 to have a HIV DNA PCR with antibody blood test. I'm waiting now over the christmas holidays for results and just having the worst imaginable time. My question is, ARS rash from what I gathered on the internet is 'macropapular' and non-pruritic. Does it look like pimples that have small amounts of white filled puss on top in small blisters? Can you have ARS Rash with no fever?
You are not having an ARS rash. They don't look like pimples and they don't look like blisters and they aren't puss filled.