HIV Prevention Community
Reading my Lab Test

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Reading my Lab Test

HI i would like to know if someone can help me figure out what are the percentage to be HIV negative ive been going over and over my lab result and says non reactive but the doctor said i had HIV but i went to get the western blot test done but its killing me that i can get my results already i would like to know if someone can help me out i have my precentage on my linfo and the rest that i cant remember PLEASE HELP
Tags: lab tests
What was your exposure and when were you tested?
like three weeks ago go test last friday but also ive been think that my wisdom tooth have brought me all these infection but once i take it out made everything might go back to normal i have never left symptoms confirming me that it might be HIV i have all these question jejejej to be honest with you when i got my result dont know why but i never got the feeling about me having HIV hope you can help me out
What was your exposure?
well my boyfriend and i were having relationship together he left something had torn in his penis once he came out of me his penis was with blood ever since ive been worried i dont feel like if i have HIV and this was like three weeks ago i have my result and say non reactive to HIV but doctor said i did i had the western blot done but im so nervours
Did you have unprotected sex? If you did then your 3 week test is not reliable and you don't get a confirmative test until you have had two positive tests.
yeah it was unprotected sex.....................You think im so nervous but if i get my result negative then im going to learn my less jejej im so nervous this week has help me get closer to God and family................so it best if i wait for my other tests and see what appears on that i havent left symptoms at all being that HIV the only thing i have are my limps a bit swollen but that beacuase of my wisedom tooth..........
Get your 3 month test done or send you bf to have a rapid test done and be over it in twenty minutes.
your right if comes outs ok then would that mean im ok too and thank for your help thanks a million
what are something that i should notice in my body that can tell me i have HIV.............and when should i start seeing these symtomps
Don't wait for symtoms (symptoms). Get checked that's the only you'll know if you have HIV or not.
A Ok