Really scared. How much blood is needed to spread the HIV virus?
At a nightclub I made out with a girl.  She was very aggressive and bit my lip and tongue.  No big cuts where blood would leak, but noticed some small scratches.  She was wearing a tongue ring.

Also, later she said she was a heavy drug user and had many gay male friends at the club (who I saw her kissing afterwards).  She also claimed she is the only girl that those guys would sleep with because they are close friends, why couldnt she say this before?

What is the risk here?  No real blood was leaking, but lots of biting and small cuts + the tongue ring.  
Kissing of any kind does not pose a risk of HIV infection. This is the case even with cuts, scratches, blood etc.

Nothing to worry about in regards to HIV infection

Hope this helps
How is blood transmission from mouth to mouth any different from exchange of blood through a syringe?  I think it is pretty much the same.

Taking that into consideration, how can this be no risk?

Dont want to sound annoying, just want info to understand the situation.
IF there was any blood involved it would have been exposed to air and saliva, both of which damage the virus and render it unable to infect; the mouth is a hostile place for the virus and therefore is not a transmission route for HIV. With a syringe, the blood is protected from air and is being injected directly into the bloodstream. Huge difference.
Exactly one week later I have had a terrible sore throat, a lot of pain when I swallow.  This has lasted for 3 days now.

I have read that there have been records of deep kissing being enough to transmit the virus.

Hopefully the clinic will still test me at 3 months and not dismiss the risk in my situation.
Your sore throat has nothing to do with HIV- there are plenty of common viruses that will give you a sore throat. Case reports are not reliable evidence to establish a risk. You have absolutely no reason whatsoever to be concerned about HIV from kissing. You only need to test if you have a real risk- unprotected vaginal or anal sex- not an imagined risk.
thanks for your replies.

The sore throat lasted a wekk before it went away.

I was fairly confident I had no risk, but her tongue piercing is what worries me know as the next day I felt it was very sore underneathe my tongue (as if it was cut and the wound was healing).

I will test at 3 months to ease my fears, although Im worried the doctor wont even test me because of the apparent low risk factor.
That would be an excellent doctor.