HIV Prevention Community
Really scared, please help. Sex with SW and now girlfriend and I have a...

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Really scared, please help. Sex with SW and now girlfriend and I have all symptoms

I'm ready to kill myself over this. I ****** up. After several weeks from experience with SW I along with my long term live in girlfriend have all typical ARS symptoms! We are no longer sick but have lower back ache and become extremely fatigued with simple tasks like shopping.

I was told by everyone that my activity had zero to negligible risk. I paid the SW for an unprotected blow job. I was told by all councilors, rapid test nurses and aids hotline folks that testing was not necessary so I tried to move on and live my life. I had sex with my gf twice without a condom. I was tested for sti and std after 3 weeks and all were negative.

Now I'm freaking out cuz she is also showing similar symptoms as I was and she didn't have the psychological aspect since she didn't know. I think I gave it to her. Basically killing her. I feel horrible. What else can explain this???
Seek professional mental help, you don't have an HIV concern.
How can you be so sure? I really want to believe you so so bad.
The SW was a chinese and told me she has been in the country for 3 or 4 months. Which means she is probably not legal and doesn't get checked up frequently and probably probably has poor dental hygiene. I was drunk so I didn't really take a close enough look at the inside of her mouth to confirm.

A week after that incident I felt a swelling in my prostate which I attributed to irritation from fingering myself there after I came home from the SW. I wanted to masturbate one more time before bed and was giving myself anal stimulation. Could a viral infection make your prostate swell for a week?
You don't have an HIV concern.
And thanks for responding btw.

Also, a few other questions:

My body temperature is always high, even during the day. Making me sweat during the day. Is this typical ars?

And how much blood would need to be in her mouth for her to be able to pass hiv from mouth to penis?

Lastly, does it matter how she was doing the sucking? From what I can recall, she was sucking really hard.  Not sure if that is bad or good.
I really hope your right. I will update you in howdy test goes. It should be available this week. This would be week 5.5. Not conclusive but it coversost people.

But I am still concerned about the fact that my gf is also feeling the same symptoms. What else could do this?
You never had an exposure and don't need testing.

by Emily_MHModerator,
And to clarify, it is this site's stance, based on studies and our own MedHelp experts (all of whom are world-renowned for their work in this field), that oral sex carries no risk for HIV.  
Emily
I wish I could believe you but this fever that I have and the fatigue me and my gf are feeling is too real and scaring the hell out of me
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
You need to accept the fact that you had no risk and this is a guilt trip and nothing else--your fever is not related to the incident.
Thanks for the confidence bost Teak and RainLover71
You're welcome--enjoy the festive season.
Tested at 6 weeks and was negative. Big weight off my shoulder. I know most of you already said this didnt need testing but for the last few days, I was convinced I had the virus and that I gave it to my gf.

Even though it is not necessary I will get tested again at the 12 week mark so that there is no shred of those thoughts left in my head.

thanks for the solid information and providing a place to talk about the things society deems unspeakable.