HIV Prevention Community
Really worried, please help!!!!!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Really worried, please help!!!!!

Cutting a long story short, I went to a bath house to explore my sexuality. I only planned on watching and that would have been the end of it as that was all I was comfortable doing, unfortunately their was some unwanted attention after someone ignored my rejection... Any way my question is split into two parts...

1. This guy wouldn't take the hint that I wasn't interested at all and fondled my flaccid intact penis for a second or two before I freaked. My foreskin hangs over the tip of my penis enough for me to believe that contact with the head was unlikely with me being totally flaccis but still possible. Any way, the real worry comes from this - his hand had a substance on it, I don't know if it was semen, lube or spermicide from a condom.

I'm really worried that if it was semen on his hands, even though the groping was only a few seconds in length is it possible to get hiv from this?

2. I know this one may seem a little ridiculous but my panic from part 1 has also left me paranoid about this.

I have a small amount of athletes foot between my little toe and the next one up on one foot only and sometimes the skin breaks slightly but not enough to bleed.

Being in a bath house it is quite possible that I might have stood in some semen that I have no clue about in terms of HIV/AIDS status. Is it possible that I could have gotten infected by stepping in the semen with the bare uncovered foot that I have have athletes foot on?

I would also like to add that I showered as best as I could while I was there and then washed quite vigorously when I got home a couple of hours later. I don't know why I'm mentioning this though as it probably isn't relevant.

So please, some help me with my questions, I'm so scared and worried to death and I hear testing isn't effective until after 3 months of possible infection... I can't live the worry that long.
NO not in a million years.Your safe and no testing required.You can stop worrying.I think its time to educate yourself on how hiv is transmitted and then you won,t be as paranoid.You never had a risk.
You had no risk for HIV. You need to have sex for a risk...you didn't.
So there is 100% - no chance what so ever that I could have been infected by either of these methods at all - not even remotely?

It's just you hear all these crazy things about small unnoticeable cuts and things getting in the uretha, etc, that's what has me panicked, I guess.
Not even remotely. On a scale of 1-100 your at 0.
hiv transmission takes place INSIDE the body...when a penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.