HIV Prevention Community
Recieved a blow job from a stripper...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Recieved a blow job from a stripper...

recieved oral from a stripper

It was almost a week ago that i had this encounter with a stripper at a strip club, i had gotten one of those VIP rooms (stupid move). at first she did let me insert my finger into her vagina, for a good 5 min elapsed time. Then after that she gave me oral sex and sucked my penis for over 5min, close to 10 min or so.  now as fas as symptoms, i have had zero symptoms from any sort, i have read some facts about chlamydia, gonorrhea , and other related std's ... but not sure where would my case fall. I think i am a bit worried and that its all in my head, and im believing to think that maybe  have gotten infected, thus every little feel in my body would seem like a symptom via paranoia

1-  what is the possibility of me catching Herpes from this encounter?
2- what is the possibility of me catching gonorrhea from this encounter?
3- what is the possibility of me catching HIV and any other STD diff to what i have listed above?

thanks everyone
its been two weeks now, and no symptoms at all
nomore deep throating 4 u for 3 months until getting tested
In Late-January of 2006, i was a male victim of sexually assault. I went to a local urgent care, and they advised me to get a HIV test. I did get a test, and the test results for RNA came back positive. The ELISA test came back negative. I started clinical trials at Duke, with viral load of 1,500 in February, and undetectible since that test, with CD4 always averaging around 550-600. I started Truvada and Sustiva in March of 2006.

My question, first of all is, did the starting medicine early really accomplish anything? With the medicine started early, is there anyway that maybe my body "sheded" the virus?

I went to the police and pressed charges, but they didn't seem too intersted in the case, because I waited until march, and they said because I had been drinking earlier that night before it happened.

I have tried moving on, but sometimes its hard to forget all what has happened and focus on daily life. I think about how I will be able to tell my wife when I marry, my kids, etc.

My questions in all this are.

1. Did the medicine started early really help?
2. Why don't the police pursue this?
3. Are there any websites that offer support?
yeah that really helps ... any other suggestion
Contracting HIV? NO.
Contracting other STDs.? Yes it's possible.
thanks for ur response

i appreciate it

so i guess no need to test, or just make one to be sure and safe
No test needed.