Relation wtih girl inredlight district amasterdam
Dear Doctor
I am in need for your assistant please.
I went to amsterdam last month and i went to sex worker in redlight district on 17th March and i had the following experiance :
1- I was erected already so she put the the condom on me and started sucking it then she put librication and sat on penis it last only 1 minute only she steped and start using her hand to make me ejaculate and then she gives me wet tissue and told me take off ur condom and i did it the condom was ok. no tear or any thing.
and then took another tissue and cleaned my penis from out.
and went out there was no kisses or any anal for her also didn't touch her parts.
after 10 days there was huge rains in my country and it was too cold. i slept that night without wearing t-shirt . and the window above my head was open.
I woke up having some pain in throat. lasts for 4 days and i used vitamin c and anti biotic.
pain reduced and after week of this felt there is little pain in my lymofocite in my neck. this pain last for now 4 days
spacially when i touch this area.
yesterday which is after 3 weeks of the experiance i had with the girl . i ate some thing and imediatly vometed it .
it happend only one time.
there is no lose motion.
so i am toooo scare about those signs .
please let me know if i have to make test? please reply as soon as possible i am on fire.
You never had an exposure to HIV.
You were never exposed to HIV from the scenario you describe.
Dear friends,
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
Do you mean i was safe using the condom ? and shouldnot worry.can i have unsafe relation with my partner? or i need to wait until i do tests ? i don't want to harm any one else.

Thank you
Yes, that is what condoms are used for.

Latex condoms, when used consistently and correctly, are highly effective in preventing the sexual transmission of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. In addition, consistent and correct use of latex condoms reduces the risk of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including diseases transmitted by genital secretions, and to a lesser degree, genital ulcer diseases. Condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and HPV-associated diseases, e.g., genital warts and cervical cancer.
Laboratory studies have demonstrated that latex condoms provide an essentially impermeable barrier to particles the size of STD pathogens.
Thank you Teak. you reliefed my pain.
regards
Dear Teak, i know yo so tired of me, just have one input i never had pain in my lymphocitye under my neck like this its not that painful but i feel there is some thing strange there abnormal.
i am still worry why this pain is there and how you conclude that i had no exposure to hiv? based on what ?

thanks for your cooperation and understanding..
See a doctor if you are concerned. It has nothing to do with HIV.