Risk
Hello. I understand that my exposure was low risk, but I need confirmation. This experience has made me stop sleeping with my other half in fear, and has made me crazy.

I'm a 33 year old male, in a stable long term relationship (stupid move, I know, and I'm beating myself over it. I hate alcohol) I was on a transit two day stay for business in Dubai, when I got me a Phillipino female csw. I slept with her once with a condom. Condom never slipped, I even water tested the condom the next day.

about two months later, I got a sudden onset high grade fever, fatigue, muscle pains, chills, night sweats, neck nodes (I think they hurt), bad bad! soar throat, oral and tonsil ulcers. this happened so abruptly. like one day nothing, woke up the next, felt my body broken.

this lasted for 3 days, and then I'm completely fine, except my tonsil and oral ulcers, which have slowly healed.

was this ars? I didn't think ars waited for this long to come.

and I know condoms are protective, but I don't know the condition the condom was in. I mean it's a durex, brand new, bought it that same day. but the climate in Dubai is scorching and I don't know if I trust their storage.

is there anything I should worry about? haven't slept with anyone other than my long term partner. I am planning to tell her, especially since she is wondering why I'm not sleeping with her all this time.
I'm guilty, this is the first and last time for me.

thank you
Hi using condoms prevents contracting HIV. It seems you really inspected the condom so you know it was intact. Just put this behind you now.