HIV Prevention Community
Risk Assessment
About This Community:

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Risk Assessment

Hi
I was recently intimate w a man of an unknown status. I gave him a handjob, he did not ejaculate but there was pre cum, I gave him oral, but not insertive, I only licked his shaft and around the tip, paying attention to avoid his fluids, he fingered me, put his fingers in my mouth, and he layed on top of me naked. When I felt him do that I slapped my legs shut since there was no condom. He and his pre cum did touch the outside of my vagina but there was NO penetration. After reading the forums I think I am ok but the what ifs are driving me mad. Would sucking on him or his fingers pose a risk..or for that matter anything else I described? Thank you.
Tags: mouth, Oral, Vagina
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
There is no risk involved with this. The only time sucking on anything could transmit HIV would be if there was an open would inside of your mouth. You should not have anything to worry about at all.
Blank
480448 tn?1426952138
Oral sex does not present a risk...even with the presence of sores, cracked lips, etc.  You have nothing to worry about.
Blank
Thank u! I assume the other things I mentioned aren't a risk either then? The web is a scary place when looking for answers during freak out moments. I appreciate your time :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
Top HIV Answerers
370181 tn?1428180348
Blank
RubyWitch