HIV Prevention Community
Risk In fingering Vagina with cut on finger

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Dear Dr.
I already read most of your advice on fingering vagina with cut on finger. What I understood after reading your advice on other post fingering vagina with minor cut on finger is no risk if there is no active bleeding and cut is not big.

Here is my incident:

I fingered a girl vagina, latter I observed a cut on my same finger. I was able to see inner layer of skin which was looking red but no active bleeding. Its size around 5-7 mm in length 2-3 mm in deep. I observed some vaginal blood also in my finger with vaginal fluid. I tried to check the condition of my cut and press it than I saw minor blood spreading from it. I am not sure how old that cut was. Can I get STD from this?

I have another question if HIV virus enters inside body through a cut / wound, will there any indication for that on the same cut/wound? Please provide your scientific advice.

I am worrying too much about this incident and could not  sleep properly from last 20 days. Please provide me your valuable advice.

Thanks so much in advance.

Tags: fingering
Dear Dr.

Here is my incident:

Thanks so much in advance.

Can any one reply plz
Thanks so much for your help.
Your question is no different from any other fingering question. NO RISK.