HIV Prevention Community
Risk assesment

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Risk assesment

Had brief (very brief) not rough anal sex with an unknown status individual.

No visible blood, however the condom was pinkish. I'm certain the condom's integrity was as good as can be.

However, mid way through I "switched it up" and took the condom off and proceeded to masturbate to completion outside the individual.

Since my fingers touched the lube/anal fluid/maybe a tiny bit of blood on the tips of my fingers whilst removing said condom, what are my risks afterward?

I am, for obvious reasons, a little frantic. Do I need to get a life and relax, or is there significant cause for concern.
worth noting, if I wasn't clear, that I was the "giver" not the "receiver"
get a life and relax :)
Thanks, anyone else? I like a few opinions.

It's my understanding that this disease doesn't do well outside a host. Just looking for further information.
transmission takes place INSIDE the body...as in penis in vagina / anus.

you had NO risk...