HIV Prevention Community
Risk contact penis with vaginal fluids

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Risk contact penis with vaginal fluids

Hi, i am very concerned about my situation, and i don't know what to do...1 week ago i had vaginal sex with one girl that i met in a pub, with condom but here is the problem: 5 mins after sex acting, i put my penis out of the vagina and lied down in the bed, without eyaculating (i didn't want to continue because i was worried about the situation, i didn't know her, only that night) and i screwed up and didn't take out the condom, so she put herself above me and 5 mins after i realised that my penis was chaffed and the condom out of my penis because of the contact with her leg. The thing is that the exterior of the condom had vaginal fluids(I suppose)and that touched my skin around the penis, so i should have some vaginal fluids in the skin that after touched my chaffed penis and urethra without condom...and i made another mistake, i didn't wash my penis because in that moment i didn't consider that very risky but now....i am shaking! (literally). So i don't know what to do, i am very worried about hiv and Std's, I can contact the girl because 2 of my friends know her...should i ask her about her status?what are the chances for the infection in this case? Thanks very much and i hope you understand my english.
You never had an exposure. HIV transmission requires unprotected penetrative sex.
Thank you Teak, anyway i think i will test just in case...i am still very scared,i can't stop thinking about that...when should i test?thanks again, i really appreciate that
Don't ask if you should test when you were told that you didn't have an exposure.
Thanks once again, that makes me feel better