Risk of HIV Infection?
Hello, any help, guidance, or advice would be much appreciated.  

About 7 weeks ago I had an encounter with a stripper who gave me a "handjob".  She used her saliva as lubricant to touch her vagina, and also spit directly on the head of my penis.  She touched her body with her saliva/vaginal fluids and rubbed my penis on her body.  I was not wearing a condom.

A few days after the incident I developed a rash which turned out to be a yeast infection on my penis, which has subsequently cleared up.  However, I am now experiencing night sweats, diarrhea, nausea, lack of appetite, weight loss, hot flashes, and I've had a sore throat that cleared up quickly.  I've had an antibody test that returned negative, but I know I am in the middle of the 3 month period.  I'm not sure if it's anxiety or if it's the early symptoms of HIV.  I believe I am starting to suffer from anxiety/nervous attacks on a fairly regular basis.  

Could someone please explain the likelihood that I contracted HIV in this very stupid act?  
At no time did you have an exposure to HIV. Saliva is not infectious and contains over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibits HIV transmission.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
Thank you very much for your response and reassurance.