HIV Prevention Community
Risk of HIV if condom broke !? PULLED OUT RIGHT AWAY

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hello ! I would first like to thank you for answering this question...
SOme four years ago I went to a Nightclub in Rio with a friend of mine, and had sex with one of the Stripdancers.
That was the first time I had sex at all, and the ONLY time I ever had sex with a prostitute..
I was reassured by one of the Nightclub workers, and this friend of mine that the Sex workers used to regularly take HIV tests... So I kissed her (No deep kissing), she performed fellatio (I asked if she also performed it without condom[VERY STUPID], she said NO) and we proceeded to penetration, the problem is that once I was inside of her the condom busted, and SHE pulled out right away.. I don't remember how the condom busted ( If it was on the top or at the base) but it was easily pulled off, and we put another condom and continued, she finished by masturbating me and she probably passed her tongue 2 or 3 times at the base of my penis..

All in all I was exposed? for about 2-4 seconds when the condom had busted...
After the incident I don't remeber having had sores nor abnormal symptoms (No genital abnormalities, I also don't recall having experienced any fever, rash, or flu symptoms after it) These last 4 years I have BARELY had a flu, if anything... But still, I AM VERY DISTRESSED, I can't sleep properly when thinking about, I am depressed, scared, anxious... I'm very afraid of taking a test too... PLEASE HELP !!
The only risk that you have had is the condom failure. You can test now and your test would be conclusive.
I don't have to test you are fine... It's your guilt which is distressing you
I meAn you