Risk of HIV
OK-
Last night, I was in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I met a ladyboy at a bar. We went back to my place and fooled around. She gave me unprotected oral, and then I had protected anal with her. I was on the giving end and I am circumcised. I was drunk (not an excuse) but later we had anal sex again. Again, I was the one giving. However, I did not use a condom that time. I did not notice any blood and I did not come inside her. I know this is risky behavior. My question is that as this is an isolated incident, how at risk am I of contracting HIV? As I understand it, one can't really be tested before three months of the incident's occurrence. I know it only takes one time and I plan to be tested, but I really want to know statistically how likely it is that I have contracted something. Thanks.
You can take a DUO test at the 4 week mark with will be very reliable then you must have a final test at 3 months.
I also went ahead and got PEP so that should narrow any chances of actually developing HIV.
nPEP is 86% successful.