Risks of touching, hand relief
I recently had a massage given to me by a sex worker in the UK, no oral or penetrative sex. But she performed a hand job with some oil and no condom. Seconds prior to this she had touched herself but not fully inserting her finger in herself, just opening/massaging herself. I know this is very crude in terms of description but I am concerned that I may have exposed myself to HIV and/or other STi's from her using the same hand to perform the hand job.

Was i at any risk?

you had NO RISK for hiv...
Thank you Kumar007, are you implying there may be risk of other STi's though? /how long before I should get checked for these?

Tim

P.S could one of the moderators add there opinion please?
You helped out heaps last time I made a mistake, Nearly 2 years on and another male mindset oriented mistake. Please help.

Was i at any risk?
At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.
Thank you Teak

But again and finally, what about other infections? chlamydia? Gonnorea?
anybody?

sorry.
You'll have to take your other questions to the proper forum. This forum is HIV specific.