Aa
A
A
Close
Risks of touching, hand relief
I recently had a massage given to me by a sex worker in the UK, no oral or penetrative sex. But she performed a hand job with some oil and no condom. Seconds prior to this she had touched herself but not fully inserting her finger in herself, just opening/massaging herself. I know this is very crude in terms of description but I am concerned that I may have exposed myself to HIV and/or other STi's from her using the same hand to perform the hand job.

Was i at any risk?

Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1163575_tn?1339482217
you had NO RISK for hiv...
Comment
Cancel
1163575_tn?1339482217
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you Kumar007, are you implying there may be risk of other STi's though? /how long before I should get checked for these?

Tim

P.S could one of the moderators add there opinion please?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You helped out heaps last time I made a mistake, Nearly 2 years on and another male mindset oriented mistake. Please help.

I recently had a massage given to me by a sex worker in the UK, no oral or penetrative sex. But she performed a hand job with some oil and no condom. Seconds prior to this she had touched herself but not fully inserting her finger in herself, just opening/massaging herself. I know this is very crude in terms of description but I am concerned that I may have exposed myself to HIV and/or other STi's from her using the same hand to perform the hand job.

Was i at any risk?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thank you Teak

But again and finally, what about other infections? chlamydia? Gonnorea?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
anybody?

sorry.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You'll have to take your other questions to the proper forum. This forum is HIV specific.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Risks of touching, hand relief
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources