HIV Prevention Community
Rubbing my vagina with his Penis

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Rubbing my vagina with his Penis

Rubbing my clitoris with his penis

I had a brief encounter with a friend this March. We left the bar and as he escorted me we had a brief moment where he came on top of me and wanted to have sex with me.
However i didn't allow him to insert his penis in me and we ended up rubbing each other unprotected. He rubbed his penis on my vagina for about a few minutes then i removed his penis.
We neither slept together nor did he insert his penis in me.
What are the risks of me acquiring HIV? I recently was diagnosed with typhoid and i haven't been feeling well as i used to have frequent migraines and headaches.
If i have a yeast infection or an STD and i didn't know what are the risk of me acquiring HIV too?

Thank you in advance.

Rahab vaati
You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV. HIV requires penetration. Any question on STDs need to be asked in the STD Forum. You can find the link on the right hand side of the page.
Thanks Teak, but i was a little worried because after that episode i went to see a doctor a couple of weeks probably that episode took place last year so i when i went to see the doctor this year in January he gave me a herbal cough syrup and some tablets with numbers......... This is a family doctor so he probably told my parents because lately my sister asks me if i have kissed a boy she liked and asked me if kissing spreads hiv....that is y am worried

And i just wanted to know if i have wounds in the side of my mouth, if i kiss someone with HIV will that be a risk?

Thank You
None, kissing does not transmit HIV.
Thanks Teak
   i was curious how about the HERBAL cough syrup and the tablets with numbers...... Could he have given me ARVs? Thank you for your response
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
What makes me really worried is that he rubbed his penis onto my vagina as he was trying to insert it. I removed it several times as he tried to insert it

I am a virgin and i am not sure because he didn't break my virginity. Could there be a possibility i contracted HIV if he never broke my virginity. Because the following morning i felt pain in the vagina because he had tried to insert his penis but was unsuccessful.

But now i have been having a serious headache and it hurts behind my ear. Dont know whether the lymph nodes behind my ear are swollen but they are painful.

1)Can i get HIV if he tried to insert his penis a little in my vagina but he didn't break my virginity in the process. Could i be at risk?

2)can i get HIV if i have sores at the wall of my mouth and kiss someone who is HIV positive?

Please answer me i am really worried and thank you for all your help and comment

As Teak told you, you were not at risk because HIV transmission requires penetration..

Here is a logical representation of the concept:

HIV Transmission ---> Penetration

No Penetration ----> No HIV transmission

Now you can see that you could not have contracted HIV from your first scenario.

As for kissing, it doesn't matter if your mouth was full of sores- transmission has never occurred even in people with bad oral condition.
Thank You all for all your helpful comments.

I really appreciate it..........
I have a question just need clarification for this please...........

I had an experience too this March, the same as the previous one. I have since May have a headache which wont go away.........it has been painful since May to now though i have gone to the doctor and was diagnosed with typhoid.

1)Could this be a symptom or sign of HIV infection
2) If i had a STD during rubbing what are my chances of contracting HIV

Thank You
no and zero
Hi LIZZIE, thanks very much for the clarification. I really needed to hear that. I am gaining confidence to go to VCT and get tested now and continue with my life as normal and take care.

I would rather like to know because i have a bad headache and at the back of my ear is so painful. I don't know whether the lymph nodes are swollen but it is really painful behind my ear.  

1) Could it be swollen lymph nodes?
2) Why are they painful?

Thank You for all your responses, eagerly waiting to hear from you
work with your doctor if you are having health concerns...its not hiv related and no one here can diagnose you.

kindly move on...