HIV Prevention Community
SD Bioline Test

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

SD Bioline Test

If have protected sex with sex worker and with the result of 4,5,7 and 8 weeks SD Bioline test being negative. Is that qutie conclusive that the chance of having HIV is really very very low or even zero?
  • 78 days test (2 replies):
    Hi, assuming there was a risk, could a 78 days post expo...[more]
  • hiv test (4 replies):
    How reliable are 10 weeks test results?? bcoz u say if s...[more]
  • Time to symptoms (1 replies):
    How long does it take to HIV symptoms develop? Could it ...[more]
  • anyone (1 replies):
    Hey can someone help me with an answer for the first pos...[more]
  • oralsure test (2 replies):
    hi is the oralsure test at week 15 conclusive? thanks
It is zero because you had protected sex.
But if just also take a look at the negtive results from the SD Bioline test, is it also quite sure that I dun have HIV?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Oh yes absolutely!  Affirmative in the highest most, superlative possible degree. Even your test company says it loud - Suck d!ck bio line test. Come one dude, be practical, you had protected sex and you tested yourself with the series you've mentioned? I'm sure you were told  that you didn't have a risk at the first place, when you initially came here with your story. You didn't need a test to begin with.  
And today I got a 10 weeks negative too. It is really a long time to wait for 12 weeks. Hope that the 12 weeks result is negative too. Actually I just want to check for safety. Although I know protected sex is really "PROTECTED"!^^
Hopt that Negative result could continue negative!
If you know protected sex is really protected then you would not be testing.
Actually I want to know is 83 days sd bioline test being negative is conclusive or I need to wait to exactly 90 days????