STD from sharing a drink? [cold sore + throat feels like it's closing]
Help. There was someone who ordered a drink and had my friend try it, who then had be try it [I can't remember if the original person who ordered the drink has tried it yet- so it may have just been my friend that took a sip before I did] --I just remembered this happened this week [today is Sunday and the drink happened on Wednesday].

Normally I always get sick from sharing drinks with other people- which is why I tend not to share drinks but this time I did- and was a little surprised when I didn't get sick [I made sure to take a small sip]. However.. I now have a cold sore/blister on the inside of my lip in my mouth and I have felt my throat closing up for a while now ever since. HELP. I am not sexually active but I believe my friend and her friend are- I just have no idea or have forgotten if it is possible to catch an STD from sharing a drink. Please let me know.
thank you.
Help. There was someone who ordered a drink and had my friend try it, who then had ME try it [I can't remember if the original person who ordered the drink HAD tried it yet- so it may have just been my friend who took a sip before I did] --I just remembered 'sharing drinks' happened this week [today is Sunday and the drink happened on Wednesday].

this forum is hiv specific and you had NO risk.  hiv is not transmitted from sharing drinks / food.