HIV Prevention Community
STDs that cause coughing

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

STDs that cause coughing

What are they?????????????????????
So HIV does cause coughing? Teak told me it didn't.
Syphillis causes the coughs...
Where did U get the info from? Is this true?
Listen to dr HHH, he said in one of his post that damn dry cough is not sign of HIV. More googling you will do, more stress you will get. People with HIV will get sick, high fever, at some point. I never heard about cough alone.
Chris it wouldn't matter who said it me or a Dr on the Drs. Forum.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa5.htm

The only way to know if you are infected is to be tested for HIV infection. You cannot rely on symptoms to know whether or not you are infected. Many people who are infected with HIV do not have any symptoms at all for 10 years or more.

The following may be warning signs of advanced HIV infection

That is what it says Chris it doesn't say early early signs or symptoms. It says may have in advanced HIV infection.
If Chris had put what it actually said instead of trying to prove he was right nothing would have been said. I doubt that he even knows what Advanced HIV Infection means, if you don't, it a synonym for AIDS. It has nothing to do with signs and symptoms of ARS or early HIV infection.
No where in what you posted did you say that it said, Advance HIV. You were leading bournemistake
to believe it was due to primary HIV infection which was false.  
That is not what you posted. You wanted him to believe that the CDC said that, by misleading him and not putting in what the CDC actually said. You just wanted to validate what you had said by leaving out the pertinent information.
You didn't miss the Advance part. Now you are just trying to CYA. Anyone that goes to the site will see what you did and that it was intentional. Plus you left out the paragraph just below the list.

However, no one should assume they are infected if they have any of these symptoms. Each of these symptoms can be related to other illnesses. Again, the only way to determine whether you are infected is to be tested for HIV infection.
amen brother teak...lolol.   i have all the above mentioned symptoms except three.
It didn't take a rocket scientist to see what you tried to do. You were trying to validate your post. Sit back down, grab another bag a chips and another liter or two and relax. Just don't make false claims to CYA anymore.
what got your panties in a wad?   i was just being silly about the part of teak's post where he said this..."each of these symptoms can be related to other illnesses"...that's all.  i was saying that i have all of these symptoms except three of them.  i was not being arrogant chris...sorry you feel that way about me.
Now what are doing getting personal?  If you must know, Santa gave it to me.