HIV Prevention Community
Same old question

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Same old question

A month ago I paid a TS for a five minute unprotected blowjob (insertive). For the last four weeks I have had headaches and my armpit lymph nodes hurt. Sometimes the left one then later in the day the right side - never both at the same time and they are not swollen, they just ache. My throat has also hurt for about three days three weeks after. No fever or rash; but my muscles have been sore. I've also developed a slight non-productive cough For two days may palms felt like they were develipong a prickly rash but it never happened.  I KNOW and have read the "theoretical risk" associated with insertive fellatio. It's almost crazy to be this worried but I am still very, very, nervous. So my questions are:

~ Could my headache and symptoms be associated with ARS
~ How much blood in the mouth would be needed to cause transmission? Would a canker sore do the trick?
~ Why do I have so much anxiety over this, and could that anxiety cause any of those symptoms?
~ What test can I take at four weeks? Something 4th Generation I think I've read.  
Then you'll receive the same ole answers. You never had a risk of contracting HIV from Oral Sex. It doesn't matter if you have sores or cankers in your mouth.
Thanks for your time buddy.  Like everyone else on this site its just nice to be reassured.