HIV Prevention Community
Scar on my prepuce,do I need a test?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Scar on my prepuce,do I need a test?

Dear Doctory,
I am a Chinese male,24.Two weeks ago,I make love with a woman,before we start,I had used a condom,then I put my fingers INSIDE her vagina,I am sure that when my fingers out,there is much secretions from her on my fingers.

Then we begin to make love for 2 minutes,I took off the condom and have hand-job by myself.After an hour,I found there have a scar inside Frenulum of Prepuce(I had no circumcision before),the scar  can still be queezed out some tissue fluid and little blood.

My Question Is:

After I take off the condom and do hand-job by myself,the SCAR on my prepuce TOUCHED her SECRETIONS on my fingers.

I heared that there are lots of  "Target cell" on the prepuce,it is easy to infected.

Can that be called as " derect " contact ? Do I need a test ?

And we have a oral sex at first.I am afraid that her saliva infected my scar.Is dangerous?

I am so scared because in China, some doctor said that is very dangerous.I need your help, please help me, thank you very much.
transmission takes place INSIDE the body...when a PENIS IS INSIDE a vagina / anus.

no sexual acts, (masturbation, frottage, etc) that take place outside the body, result in transmission.

you had NO risk.
You never had an exposure.

HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child
TEAK,I am so pleasure that you can help me. you and LIZZIE LOU are  famous in China.

Sorry for my poor English. I know on my Prepuce there have a scar  can still be queezed out some tissue fluid and little blood.

So you mean once exposed to air, HIV becomes inactive and unable to infect even HIV TOUCH “Target Cell”? The condition of my prepuce doesn't matter?

And I heared that when you penetrate someone sexually you create a vaccum or closed environment creating a suitable condition in which HIV can live. Warm, without air, and wet. It is right or not?
Well their is lot of wrong information on the internet ..

It is up to you what you want to read the facts or BS. Your encounter was not at all risky for HIV ..

But you might think of getting tested for other STDs.
Thank you,friend。I am just worry abouti the HIV will transmitted by my scar on my prepuce,because there have Target Cell and Hiv can reproduce。
In China,some doctor said that people would want to vomit if the Hiv infected you,and I want to vomit some days。
Sorry for my poor English ,So you mean it dose not matter if the  Hiv touched my scar on prepuce,because as soon as SECRETIONS exposed on air,HIV becomes inactive and unable to infect even HIV TOUCH “Target Cell”?
Dr Tan is a very famous HIV specialist in china and he told you no risk
Dear Dr,sorry,can you tell me who is Dr.tan and his full name?
Dr Tan HIV specialist google him--I'm sure I read your user name asking him a question.
Dear Dr,you have come to ask him for my question?And according to my question he said it is no risk?

You ard so kind, I do not know how to  thank you
Dear doctor,Can you tell me how to contect Dr Tan?I want to ask him something in Chinese or I write you copy it?
Sorry  to bother you, very sorry

you had NO risk.
Which I most care about is,if HIV exposed on air,HIV becomes inactive and unable to infect even HIV TOUCH “Target Cell”?

I really very nervous,sorry. HIV have no inactive as soon as secretions exposed on air,DOSE IT? Dear Doctor.
what you need to understand is that hiv is NOT transmitted OUTSIDE THE BODY ! ! !  period !
Thak you for your answer,LIZEEIE LOU. Lots of Chinese know you are very kind,thank you.
you're welcome :)
Avatar n tn
Hi Lizzie, I found many people is anxious about the wound touches the secretion. I am also one of them. I had a similar case as NEVER1112.
I have a wound near my groin. When the sexual happened, I am afraid her secretion touched my wound. My wound is narrow as a line. It was stopping bleeding for 20 mins. Or it was a little bleeding or never bleed. But when the wound touched water, I can feel pain. If the wound touched the secretion, do I have any risk? P.S. The secretion should be the fresh one that exposed in the air in several seconds before it touched my wound. (1-2 drops of secretion) In that case, how much risk do I have? Appreciated!!
You have already been advised by LL that you had no risk--why is that so hard to understand.
Avatar n tn
If the wound is fresh and touched the fresh secretion that is out of its host, I am also safe. Only because it happened in the air? We cannot understand that we are still in the fear. Could you please tell us the reason?
You just explained it,a transmission outside it's host can't infect you because HIV becomes inactive once exposed to air--transmission takes place inside the body never outside it.
Avatar n tn
Dear RainLover, Thank you so much for your reply. I will post the last 2 questions!
But our concern is that the virus only was exposed to the air for several seconds.
The wound touched the secretion with the virus that from a infected female in a very short time.
The virus in the secretion can become inactive so fast?
If yes, I believe all of us will be out of the fear.

By the way, I want to ask a question for my friends. Is there any risk if someone put a finger with a fresh wound but not bleeding into a infect female's ***** in several seconds?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.