HIV Prevention Community
Sensual Massage/Mutual Masturbation

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Sensual Massage/Mutual Masturbation

I tried to post this message in the Dr. forum, but there seems to be a problem with the payment system (at least on my end).  Anyway, I tend to get sensual massages as a way to relieve sexual tension, etc.  Today I went to a guy I normally go to.  We both masturbated each other.  He was definitely leaking precum, and played with himself a couple of times before masturbating me.  He did run his hands on me prior, so I'm assuming that got rid of most of the precum.  Anyway, he'll usually ejaculate on me (stomach or chest).  Afterwards, I noticed some small pin-prick sized scabs on my arm from when my cat was kneading me last night.  They all seemed to be scabbed over, and didn't appear to be fresh wounds.  Also, the glans (glands) of my penis is fused to the head in one area and is susceptible to tearing (though that didn't seem to happen today), so I always worry about exchange of fluids.  

Whenever there's a chance of penetrative sex, I'll ask a guys status, but don't tend to when it's just mutual masturbation so I'm not sure of his status.  Anyway, I know that mutual masturbation is supposed to be low risk, but I just start to worry sometimes.  

Thank you for any help you all can give me.
Mutual masturbation is NO risk not low risk.HIV becomes inactive once exposed to air.HIV transmission occurs inside the body not outside it.You had no risk from this encounter.
Thanks for the reply.  So does that hold true even if his semen came in contact with the scabs?
Yes it does.Inactive HIV can't infect you,it's that simple.
Thank you for your help!
You're welcome.