HIV Prevention Community
Sex partner get HiV positive results. I now have serious symptom. Need ...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Sex partner get HiV positive results. I now have serious symptom. Need help!!

Hi,dear professional doctor,
I had an unprotected sex with  another girl, she now is confirmed as positive. For me, I had an 4week and 7week negative in melbourne sextual health clinic,I'm not sure what is the generation of the test. In addition, at fourth week after sex, I had symptom includued pharyngitis, headache, low grad fever 37.3c. And then about 2 weeks later, I got urticaria, and muscle and joint pain, feel very uncomfortable and fatigue....all my symptom still exists at the moment  Can I survive from Hiv? Will my results change?
the only way to know your status is by testing...symptoms dont diagnose hiv.
it's highly unlikely that your 7 week negative test result will change when you test at the 3 month mark for that conclusive result.
....so what kind of diseases may cause these symptom, as it lasting for more than one month...and u said, 3 month can be conclude... Is that means some people may have chance change the results from negative to positive?