Sex with Thai Bar Girl/Prostitute - Scared about STD/HIV

I was out on my own in Patong on Phuket island in Thaland two nights ago and I was very drunk. More drunk than I would've liked...

I took one of the go go bar girls to my hotel, she was strict that we use a condom, as was I, so we bought some at the local minimart.(I believe they were Durex condoms)

She performed oral sex on me for 3 different 5 minute instances WITHOUT a condom.

We had vaginal sex for about 1 to 1.5 total hrs WITH a condom.(She would not allow me to perform anal sex on her - saying she was 'scared')  There were approximately 3-4 different 'sessions' of vaginal sex. I used 3 different condoms and I am quite confident that I ONLY penetrated her WITH a condom on.  There was one time that I think I slid the condom off and put it back on...  I was drunk so I am not 100% sure about this.  I do not recall noticing that any of the condoms were ripped or broken...

I was not able to ejaculate with the condom on so I 'finished' using my own hand onto her - not in her mouth or anything like that.

I did not notice any abrasions or lacerations on my penis since the incident.

I have no reason to believe she was HIV+ but I know the virus is prevalent in Thailand so I am concerned.

Should I be concerned about having contracted the virus from her during PROTECTED vaginal sex?
Should I be concerned about having contracted the virus from her during UNPROTECTED oral sex?
Should I be concerned about any other STDs?
I have a girlfriend back home and we generally have unprotected sex - I have never cheated on her before and won't ever again.  What should I do?  I don't want to get her sick if I somehow contracted something but I also am afraid she'll leave me if I tell her the truth.

I have been stressing out about this since the incident.  Any answers, help, or advice would be truly appreciated.

I regret this on so many levels, the risk to my health, supporting the sex trade/tourism, and frankly not living up to my moral standards.

Thank you.

NO
NO

this forum is hiv specific.  questions regarding other stds should be addressed on the appropriate forum.

you had NO risk for contracting hiv