Sex with West African prostitute
I just moved to West Africa where AIDS is very common.  Last night, i don't know what went through my mind but I had protected sex with a prostitute.  However, she gave me unprotected oral sex before we had intercourse and her saliva was all over my penis when i put the condom on before insertion.  Also, before wearing the condom and to make things worse, she went on top of me and started rubbing her body on mine, so, in the process, she may have rubbed her vagina and its secretions on my penis.  I'm freaking out now!  Assuming she had AIDS, what should i expect?  Did i just get infected?  
I would suggest testing in general if you don't regularly do so (and mess around with CSWs), but I agree with Chris...protected was protected.  Be careful in Africa...much more prevalent there.
Why did you move to West Africa and from where? Also, not that this concerns you, but for future reference AIDS is different from HIV. HIV is the virus you contract and it is in your body for 2 month or up to 20 years or more before you get AIDS.