Sex with condom, but be suspicious after it

Two weeks ago, I had sex with a Chinese female sex worker with condom in Hong Kong. I remebered that the condom package was grey and condom was ivory white. The sex worker helped me to put on the condom. I squeezed the air from the air cell of the condom. After the sex intercourse, I checked the condom and found it was intact and my semen didn't leak.

But from last week, I began to be suspicious of whether I used condom during the sex intercourse with the sex worker or not. I used to use the condom bought by myself. I drank some beer and didn't feel clearly that night. Do these factors cause my suspicious? Is my suspicious symptom of obsession disease?

Thank you!

Seek professional mental help.
Thanks for your reply.

Every time before I had sex with female sex worker, I asked several same questions: "Are you infected with STD and HIV? Will I get STD and HIV infection after sex intercourse with you with condom" The sex workers always said that there is no possility of STD and HIV infection for having sex with condom. I drank some beer, didn't feel clearly and didn't ask these necessary questions that night. Then I had sex with her. This may be the reason for my suspicious.

I checked on the Internet: doing everything according to his own regulation, otherwise he will feel there is some problem, being suspicious for most things done by himself, sometime he worry about get some disease infection for no reason, these are typical symptoms of obsession disease.

I think: at that time if I didn't use condom and ejaculate inside the sex worker, she would not let me do so. She was also afraid that I have STD and HIV infection and transmit them to her. So my suspicious may be excrescent and incorrect.
"Two weeks ago, I had sex with a Chinese female sex worker with condom in Hong Kong. I remebered that the condom package was grey and condom was ivory white. The sex worker helped me to put on the condom. I squeezed the air from the air cell of the condom. After the sex intercourse, I checked the condom and found it was intact and my semen didn't leak."

Beer would not have made you hallucinate that whole experience, including the details about the condom.

Still, generally not a good idea to drink before having sex with a CSW.
Thanks for your reply.

I have been worried about HIV infection since April, 2008. I asked many questions on various HIV prevention forums, especially in Medhelp. I really appreciate your help on my concern. I was told that using condom is effective method to prevent HIV infection for long time. I should know use condom when having sex with female sex worker.

You think that it is mental disease, such as obsession disease that caused my worry, right? There is no actual risk for HIV infection for my situation, right?
Correct, your obsession of HIV is getting the best of you.
Would drinking beer let me forget to put on condom during my sex with CSW?

Thanks.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.