HIV Prevention Community
Sex with escourt girl

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Sex with escourt girl

Dear doctors and friends.

My scenario is: I am a 32 five yeas old married-man who for the first time in his life made a big mistake by visiting an escourt girl in Auckland, New Zealand.

When I was at the girl's apartment I was well aware that I was putting myself at risk but a natural urge seemed to get me. The girl gave me massage and handjob. She also licked my nipples and I licked hers and touched her breasts (for about 5 seconds), there was no kissing and oral sex at all as I knows that I might get STDs from doing that, however I did have the intercourse.

The intercourse lasted less than 3 seconds and I had a condom on ( I was aware that this was very critical for HIV infection so I didn't want to be inside her too long, the condom didn't break or slip). And when I cummed, I decided to pull out and cummed outside her vagina while the condom was stiill on, but as mentioned I did have the intercourse.

So far I think I had a protected and safe sex, but as I have never done something like that before I can't be a 100 % sure. May be guilt gets me, may be I realize that my wife loves me and I love her, what will happen if I have HIV , I cann't sleep since then. ( The girl insisted that she was HIV free, but how much can I trust her?)

Now I try to be realistic and look at it scientifically by study all information about HIV that I can gather but it cannot ease my fear yet, so I think I should seek advice from the experts.

So, doctors and friends. Could you please assess my situation and tell me what you think? Is there any chance for me to get HIV? This happened on May 24,  about 20 days have passed by and there is no signs of serious sickness so far, except some sneeze and slight sore throat but that might because of the weather as winter is coming in NZ.

Thank you in advance for your feedbacks, I promise that this will be my first and last time to disturb you as I now realize that it is not enjoyable at all to have an affair with a person whom I don't love.

Thank you
  • curious (2 replies):
    I have read so many articles on internet, all of it ment...[more]
  • One last question (6 replies):
    i know i may repeat my question but i just want to make ...[more]
  • curiosity!! (20 replies):
    Hey... sorry guys, its me again!!! First of all..would d...[more]
  • Teak (1 replies):
    Hi Teak, I got a small rash above my eyes after i got h...[more]
  • Freaked out need info (23 replies):
    I know I have posted before, but things have happened ov...[more]
NOTHNG that you have described put you at risk for hiv.  you had PROTECTED sex ! ! !

Similar scenario i got and 12 .5 wks negative.Tested at 6-8-10-11-12.5 weeks allmost mad.Be calm everything should be right.regards from  au.
Thank so much for your feedbacks, it helps a lot. I however will have a test.
Would it be possible for Teak and other experts to also assess my situation?
PROTECTED SEX IS PROTECTED SEX ! ! ! !
Dear Liz,

I just have a test (20 days after the possible exposure) and it turned out negative, however I now notice that a very tiny red dot start to appear on my body (not many, just a few, and it is not pimple either -I don't khow how to call it- and it is possible that I might always have this but I just see it after I am so nervous about HIV),

Could you tell me " does the mentioned tiny red dots have anything related with the HIV rash?". Should I be on a look out? And how accurate is the three weeks test after exposore?

I just need some more info to calm me down, then I will happily let go this anxiety.

Thankyou very much,
Somsira

* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
you had NO RISK.

any so called "symptoms" that you drum up are in NO WAY related to hiv.
Dear Liz

Sorry and please excuse for disturbing you again, I am trying very hard to move on (definitely I try to bebieve that  "Protected is Protected" as you firstly suggested) but some development on my body force me to come back.

Last week (25 days after the potential exposture), I had an upset stomach for 4 days, not a bad diarrhea but I had to go to the toilet 2-3 times a day, mostly before and after breakfast.

And in addition to the tiny red dots as I mentioned in my last post, last two days (27 days after the potential exposture)  light red bumps (quite similar to bug bites, about 1 cm. in diameter and a bit itchy when I touch it) appear on my body. Three of them locate (like triangle) above my waist on the right side of the navel, and about five of them locate almost vertically on the right side of my right shin, right below the knee. I still have them now.

Sorry Liz, I try not to worry about it but I just couldn't. I am even scared to have sex with my wife, and I don't know how should I tell here what I am facing unless I can be a 100% sure.

So, if you can. Would you mind answering the following questions ?

1. How severe is an acute HIV infection diarrhea?

2. Regarding the  light red bumps on my body, are they what we called " HIV rash"?  
   Where does the rash nomally occur on the body, could you give me more info or guide
   me to a good source of knowledge about it?

3. After the potential exposture, I have sex with my wife twice, with condom on. Should I
    be confident to have unprotected sex with her? Actually, I am even scared to have sex  
    as I don't want to pass her what I might have. But not having sex with her is also hurting
    her at the moment. What should I do?

Thank you very much for your time and patience.
THANK SO MUCH!

Somsira

What part of, "You didn't have a risk" is it that you don't understand?