HIV Prevention Community
Sex with transexual escort-- please help!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Hi, last night I made the stupid mistake of having sex with a transexual escort. She gave me oral for a couple of minutes with a condom on, and then put lube on the same condom before I inserted her anally. After ejaculating she took off the condom. I'm only worried because I didn't see if the condom broke or not, but according to her it didn't. Should I go in PEP or am I safe?
Ure safe .. You would have know if the condom broke.. No testing required
Hi Tonster246,

Thanks for the quick response -- but just another quick question: how would I have known if the condom broke? It's never happened to me before so i didn't check, which was stupid. She took off the condom for me so i didn't get a chance to check. Can you elaborate what you mean by "you wouldve known"?

thanks
If the condom breaks it d
If the condom breaks it does so catastrophically.. You would have known for sure.. If the head of your penis was protected at all time and you saw it being covered when you withdrew you're safe!
Thank you!