HIV Prevention Community
Sexual Intercourse with a China Prostitute

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Hi , i just had sexual intercourse with a china prostitute 5 months ago.. i am starting to get worried of getting HIV.
Here is what happened.
We first went into 69 position. With condom.
She gave me a blowjob and i was licking her vagina. I think i sucked her vagina for about 10secs.
Then we had vaginal intercourse with Condom. She was on top of me.
Then we had a bath and i left.
I rmb few days later , i was feeling very exhausted. I was also working in the bookshop at that periiod of time.
So i don't know if that exhaustion is from work or a symptom of HIV.

I cant remember having any cuts on my lips .. I only know her vaginal fluid was in my mouth due to the sucktion of
her vagina.

Lets say she is HIV positive , Will i get HIV or STDs through what i did with her?
I know HIV is very hard to transmit through oral sex. But i just wanna make sure the other things i did was safe or not.
Please help me.
You don't have an HIV concern.