HIV Prevention Community
Shared Weed Pipe?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Shared Weed Pipe?

a few weeks ago i smoke with someone who i think might have hiv as he said he had sex with a girl who had it, but he told me he checked himself and didnt have anything. my question is i tend to always bite the inside of my lips always have for years is it possible i could have gotten his blood on the pipe and into my cuts from the weed pipe?

thanx any response would be helpful.
NO you never had a risk.Hiv is not transmitted that way.Your safe.
would it be a risk even if my lip bites had little blood which i dont think so and i was also drinking beer will alcohol make it easier to infect me?
HIV is unable to reproduce outside its living host (unlike many bacteria or fungi, which may do so under suitable conditions), except under laboratory conditions; therefore, it does not spread or maintain infectiousness outside its host.
NO because hiv transmission occurs inside the body not outside and also hiv becomes inactive once outside its living host.Your safer then the crown jewels.
so i dont need to test? im married and im scared ill give it to my wife if i had it

thx for u quick responses
No testing required just move on from this event and get on with your life
thnx a lot ive been stressing for days nd feeling guilty i somehow couldve gotten it  and passed it to my wife
i had one last question please would really appreciate a response. in order for me to get hiv i would need a deep cut in my mouth and lots of blood on the pipe am i correct? thank u and this will be my last question.
This is the only way you can get HIV: unprotected vaginal/anal sex or sharing needles.
what if i take a rapid test will this be safe after 4 weeks,i havent had any sexual exposure besides the weed pipe with the person i think has hiv and somehow maybe he left blood on it and transferred to my inner lip bites or is it a waste of time? plz tell me i get nauseon and lose appettite everytime i think i have it for the past week.
Your wasting your time testing because you never had a risk.Let it go and forget about it.
thx getitright for bluntly telling me that its just dat any little itch or cough and i think i have something could it be anxiety make me nauseous sometimes it only happens when i think about it like right now as im typing i dont feel nauseous at all but when i get off i start thinking what if im the first person in the world who will get it this way.srry for the spamming i just cant get it off my mind thats why i wnna test so ur pretty sure itll be negative if that was my only risk