HIV Prevention Community
Signs of HIV?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Signs of HIV?

So about 3 weeks ago I got drunk and ended up having sex with a call girl.  I know, probably one of the dumbest things I could've done and I'm totally ashamed about it.  She performed oral on me without a condom, we had vaginal and anal intercourse both with a condom.  I remember the condom falling off once and having to put on a new one, I didn't check to see if the condom was still on or if it had torn or not after ejaculation... as I said, i was drunk and not in the best state of mind.

Anyway, about 5-6 days ago I started to feel unwell.  Nauseous, lack of appetite, sometimes I'd feel run down (although I'm not sure if this was from stress, or a lack of sleep, etc).  More recently I've noticed some pain in my groin, on both the left and right side of the groin about and inch above the penis.  I can feel bumps underneath the skin on both sides, what I assume are swollen lymph nodes, but I'm not exactly sure as I don't know if what I'm feeling are actually the nodes.  This has also been accompanied with pain on the inside and back of my thighs, sometimes it extends down to the knees and even as far to the ankles.  

I've tried feeling the lymph nodes in my neck and underarm, but haven't felt anything significant.. again I've never checked for swollen lymph nodes before so I don't know what they should feel like.  I've also been experiencing some abdominal pains on the side (what feel like my kidneys) and some back pain.  I noticed some minor neck pain and a slight headache a few days ago, but it never progressed to a full blown headache that required aspirin or ibuprofen.  It was gone today.

Also, about 2 days ago I noticed two sores show up on the inside of my mouth near the corner on the inside of my lower lip.  In the past I have had canker sores intermittently, but they've always gone away after a couple days.

I'm going to get a rapid HIV test tomorrow, and probably set up a doctor's appointment when I get back from the weekend.

Do these symptoms sound like I might be at risk for infection, or could this be something else?
Oh also, I've been experiencing soft/runny bowel movements as well as stomach bloating and gas.  When I wake up in the mornings my stomach hurts and causes me to get up and have a BM as described above.  The upset stomach somewhat subsides during the day, but usually the movements are the same.
Protected anal and vaginal....unprotected oral!!
Your fine.. Oh and a condom is like a glove in the snow.... you'll know if it fell off and/or broke... Because you can sense you penis...if you felt the sex, then you would have know if the condom broke..

So go relax... and stop thinking!
Im on implant and had unprotected sex can i
Get pregnant
What are the signs of hiv
Please don't hijack some one else's thread. Make your own.
For, your questions: First one is not posted in the right forum. Second, there are no specific signs, symptoms are not the right way to guess HIV, testing is to know. If I understand correctly, you had unprotected sex, you need to test at the 12 weeks mark for a conclusive.