HIV Prevention Community
Slipped condom with prostitute in Dubai

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Slipped condom with prostitute in Dubai

Hi all..

I have had sex with 3 different prostitutes in Dubai over past ten days and now I am **** scared.During my second encounter my condom slipped while I was having sex with a hooker.I reckon the slippage period must have been around less than a minute.I freaked out and withdrew immediately.I saw the condom half dangling from her vagina.She put a new condom on and we proceeded to have sex.How likely is it that I have been exposed to something???? I asked her several times and she told me that she was clean and goes for medical checkup every two weeks.I even checked her thighs and vaginal walls to see if she had any herpes blisters  and she didnt ( well, I do that with every girl).

She also gave me vigorous oral sex and would alternate between vaginal and oral in order to sustain the erection.My penis was completely covered during oral sex too.although on a couple of occasions she sucked the same condom which i was using to have vaginal sex with her.

Lastly, I was so scared that I was unable to ejaculate.So she proceeded to masturbate me with her hands and I also stroked my penis with the same hands that had been rubbed all over her body.How likely is it that I caght something from this hand to genital contact.As usual, I had a long shower after the sexual intercourse and filled the used condoms with water to see if there were any leaks.The used condoms did not show any signs of leakage.

My other two encounters were slightly less risky.They involved vigorus oral sex with condom on and vaginal sex with condom and a lot of body contact.I washed my self and did the water test on the used condoms and they seemed intact.

I know I am posting a long list of questions here, but please guide me guys.I am new here and I am really scared for my life now.I am supposed to undergo the annual medical examination at a government clinic inanother 3-4 weeks time  as a part of my residence visa renewal process and Dubai authorities are known to be harsh on people with 'certain illnesses'.

I hate myself now and I hope that i start hating sex so much from now on that I never even think of having sex again...Please help me  please..otherwise I will become mad or do something to myself..I need your help and sympathy..

P.S. - I know this is not the proper forum but can somebody provide me links to resoirces for combating sex addiction? Thanks
I just read the whole thing.
Nothing here is a risk for HIV.

If the slipped condom was still outside the vagina, and you were never in there unprotected, you didn't have a risk.

Receptive oral isn't a risk either, nor is hand-genital contact.
You can rest easy.
Thanks for your kind comments AArdvark.May God bless you.

Guys,can other enlightened people share their throughts too? Sorry if I sound like a sympathy seking loser but I am in a really bad state of mind.
Most of the forum is American and asleep.
I'm American too, but I'm staying up all night studying.

I can assure you that you didn't have a risk. As long as you did not insert your unprotected penis into her unprotected vagina, you're safe.
Aardvark,Thanks a ton for your reassuring words,brother.I am soo scared and nervous that I have lost my sleep and appetite and I fear I might have a nervous breakdown soon.I will never ever sleep with hookers again.

I want to live......

If your anxiety is impacting your regular life, I highly suggest you seek out a mental health professional to deal with your anxieties.
I guess that is a good advice too.From what I remeber from that encounter, my uncovered penis touched her genitalia  when I discovered that the condom had slipped.

My other two encounters did not involve any mishaps with condoms but the hookers were dishonest.On both the occasions the hookers told me that they were from Turkey, whereas I could figures out from their looks and language that they were probably from ex-Soviet Central Asian republics.The dishonest nature of prostitutes makes me feel even more nervous.

At the end of each sexual encounter I showered thoroughly and ensured that I washed my penis thouroughly with water and liberal dose of soap.I hope this helps.Does anybody have any data on the rates of HIV/STD prevalence amongst prostitutes in Dubai? I am new here and away from my family.I have nobody here to give me moral and mental support.Since I found this website this morning I have been sitting glueded to my PC reading all the information from here.You guys are a nice lot..

I am requesting everyone on this site to please go through my post and take time to answer my questions..I would really help appreciate it.Please try to understand my state of mind... I can not talk about this to anybody on the street..The mental pressure is eating me away slowly.. Please help me..

Is there any drug for suppressing libido ?

Guys, can you please suggest something?
Yes, go on paxil - it destroys the sex drive.

A little over two weeks after the condom slippage incident I developed sore throat,blocked nose and cough.I suspect I also had mild temperature.Will I be ok? I hope I have just caught cold?

Please help

I am feeling sick? Please answer my last query..Please for God's sake
-No one here can diagnose your symptoms. If you have worrisome or persistent symptoms, please see your Dr.

- Oral Sex regardless of how "rough" it was,does NOT carry a risk for HIV.

- Masturbation does NOT carry a risk for HIV infection , regardless of fluids.

-Penis "touching"genitalia carries NO RISK of HIV infection.

-Duringvaginal sex, it appears your condoms DID NOT fail. If this is the case as it would be MOST Obvious if you did have a failure, nothing here warrants HIV TESTING.

- I would recommend that you seek out a SEX ADDICTION STUDIES program in your local MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES agency.

-Regards-
HIV is not transmitted by oral sex period. HIV is not transmitted except by the following:
Unprotected vaginal and anal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug abusers
Mother to child.
I have sex with a prostitite last week. The condom broked on the tip. the next second itself it was noticed and i went to the bath room and washed my penis with hot water and soap.

Really saying now i cant sleep properly as i was so worried that i have been infected with AIDS.. Please let me know weather there is any chance to get infected in this situation.

Really my sleep is gone with bad dreams....

Please please any one help me on this ..

Fyi. Just at the begining of sex only the condom broke.
Condom slippage is only dangerous when it occurs during sex not when withdrawing-if the woman is very wet fluids can get on the shaft and you might infect yourself...when you remove the condom especially if the sex was rough and you have tiny injuries
STOP GIVING IINCORRECT INFORMATION ! ! ! ! !
so where are you know , are you fine did you get anything ? you can help others if you reply
the above post is almost 3 YEARS old