Sore swollen armpit glands
Hello there;
I wonder whether sore painful swollen armpit glands could be a sign of hiv? I've had risky exposure, but am in the window period and guess have to wait a little bit, but have a lot of worry as I have had 4 painful sore armpit glands (not big in size though) within past 25 days. So basically I wonder if I am infected would they develop in a 25-day time span? and if so would they be painful and sore?
You would get much more then just those swollen nodes if you had ARS symptoms.

What was your risk?
Thanks for the reply;
I have had unprotected sex with 2 people I don't know and have concerns about their health status. I would really like to know whether the sore swollen glands due to hiv would develop in a nearly 4-week period? (The 1st one 25 days ago and the last one [so far] today), and only in the area of underarm.
Many thanks.
What type of unprotected sex?
Entercourse :-(
Anal or vaginal correct?

Again in you were going through ARS you would get more then just swollen glands in your arm pits. They would be swollen all over your body and you would most likely have a high fever due to it. Also you can never use symptoms or lack of symptoms as a indication of an infection.
Test at 6-8 weeks for a good indication and again at 3 months for a conclusive result.
Thanks for the reply;
Is this true that the swollen glands due to HIV are not painful? As for me they started to be very sore and painful...
Get tested and from now on always use a condom.