Stereotypical HIV question
Okay I know this is going to sound repetitive. You guys have gotten this question probably thousands of times at this point. I also know attempting to look up symptoms on the internet can cause a great deal of fear, because every symptom seems to point to the worse possible conclusion.

I am getting an HIV test at some point after the holidays. But for the mean time I need some peace of mind because this is driving me crazy, to the point where I cant get through a day without worrying.

Back in October, I gave unprotected oral sex to a guy I just met. He claimed he was negative, which I believed at the time. I had asked him a month and a bit after all this and he still says he believes he is negative. This act lasted less then five minutes. It was brief.

About a month after this encounter I developed an incredibly sore throat as well as swollen lymph nodes which appeared just before the sore throat disappeared after a week and a bit. These lymph nodes slowly began to go down after a month but come December, I got another sore throat. This one was much more mild and it accompanying by a wet cough and a very runny nose. My lymph nodes in my neck immediately swelled back up. I am just getting over this cold but I feel incredibly scared.

I feel like I am causing myself some of these symptoms. As the day goes on I feel fine until I start thinking about HIV, then I feel terrified. I burnt myself at work a few weeks ago but I thought it was a "hiv rash" until I realized it was just the burn. Even my acne problem that I have had for years is coming of as a symptom to me.

Could my current symptoms be HIV or is it possible I just caught two bad seasonal colds?
Oral sex is not a risk.