On July 27 I had a bit of rash on my chest (doctor said due to the heat), had mild night sweating as well as a little warming in my temperature ( not so much though)
On July 28 I had a nervous breakdown and i felt dizzy and weak
My doctor suggested that I take another test on August 6....is there a chance the negative will change
I am still scared, please tell me the test I took has significance whatsoever :(
two more questions:
1) my armpits have been aching me whenever i touch them i woke up today to find a red spot right above what i think is my lymph node....
2) my ex and i had sex 4 times, I thought IF I caught hiv it would rather be before and not the last time....am I right?
Another question.. I have noticed a swelling under my left armpit ( I am not sure if its just from anxiety and I can not be sure if it is really swollen) how can I be sure it is not HIV related? And can ars occur after 5 weeks?
Symptoms or the lack of will never tell you anything about your status. The only way to know your status if you have had an exposure is by testing. You can obtain your conclusive negative test result 3 months post your last unprotected vaginal or anal sex.
Maybe what are you saying is true yet I am going to tell you that I am going to test after 3 months anyways I am majoring in biomedical engineering and I believe in new technology...I just had a normal query about general knowledge
With all due respect, but please answer the question as it is and do not keep giving the same 3 months test advice cause we will do it anyways
I am sorry if I was rude and I respect your advice
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.