Still very worried please help
It has now been 3 months since my exposure - unfortunately I have had 3 instances of flu and cold, and even now am suffering from very enlarged tonsils, persistent cough, myalgia and generally just feel really bad.

I was told my exposure was no risk and no testing required (vaginal fluids definitely rubbed on to my penis - told no risk) so I had unprotected sex with my long term partner. But with these symptoms I don't know what to do now.

My symptoms came 6 days after the exposure I'm just hoping that is too early to be ARS and so just coincidence.

Is there ANYTHING I can look out for symptoms wise? If it had been ARS how would I feel now, 3 months later?
no risk = no risk

kindly move along
Thanks to you both, but I am asking not for my own health I am asking for my partner's health. So this is more important in that sense, I need to be 100 percent confident I have no STD contracted through vigorously rubbing vaginal fluids that were on the condom on to my own penis.