HIV Prevention Community
Stomach Cramps, Pimple, HIV ?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Stomach Cramps, Pimple, HIV ?

My previous post to a pimple on penis. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/569093?post_id=post_3150870

My question is that was I at risk for HIV ? Oral sex received from a hooker.

Multiple symptoms, I understand that symptoms is nothing not go based on , but why do I have symptoms ?

Major Symptom is Stomach Cramping around the stomach area and in the middle where sternum is...It feels like it is cramping every day along with itching and sharp pain around the liver area.

Also have lymph node enlarge in the neck and in groin area with shortness of breath and the stomach makes noise ....

does hiv cause cramping and lymph enlarge , shortness of breath and much more ?
Avatar n tn
forgot to mention, I always feel sick and throat feels weird.
see your doctor instead of spending time reading about hiv and posting on forums.  you do not have a hiv concern :)
Avatar n tn
I guess, I mean  thats what everyone around me says, but it easy to say than the person going through the act.

" Mistake happen ,but god does not forgive all the time. " ...copyright, blackgold.

Make sense, think about it.

Mouth Sore, Stomach Cramp, SOB, fatigue, enlarge lymph...all this for nothing ?

Thanks for the support community.
you might think about checking out the anxiety or depression forums