HIV Prevention Community
Stressed out over Orel sex exposure

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

Stressed out over Orel sex exposure

Hello, I recieved unprotected oral almost 7 months ago,IHave been told it is no risk for hiv.3 months after I developed peripheral neuropathy in hands and feet starting in toes which I still have today although IHave been taking large doses of oral b12 which helps quite a bit. My wife also had many neurolological symptoms as well at the same time including seizures and parailisis.my question is would the b12 be helping my symptoms  if this were related to hiv?
I also have a chronic sore throat and swollen lymph nodes sores on roof of mouth eye infection and swollen painfull partoid gland rash on face and tinea cruris in crotch and feet
see your dr...it's not hiv related
Question was asked and answered. Reread the replies you were given.