Sucking nipple, wierd taste
About a month ago I was deep kissing with a girl which i know poses almost ro risk of HIv infection. She then took of her shirt and i started playing with her breats. I went to suck on one of her nipples and noticed a funny, almost sour, taste in my mouth when i did. I stopped sucking and swallowed without realizing it. Is it possible that i could have contractde HIV from this exposure? She says he has tested negative for HIV and there was no visible discharge coming out of her nipple. She is not or never was pregnant so i dont think it was breat milk. Has there ever been a case of transmition like this? Am i being irrational or do I need testing?
You did not have a risk.
No risk.  No test is necessary.
I'm guessing that funny taste was lotion, probably, or perfume, or maybe powder.

Regardless, it's no risk.
OMG, I had a friend who could do a perfect imitation of that guy. "It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again."
"It puts the lotion on..."

Yea, I am guessing she likes to take care of herself....   Hmmm

No risk, enjoy, and remember, always wear a Jimmy
hey, you sure its just that glands? because, after i did that to my girlfriend,, i had this really strange taste,, 2b honest it was really bad. though i thought it was just me,, am not scared of getting HIV cuz am sure she's really clean but am just wondering what is that taste?? is it sweat or sumthing?
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONTRACT HIV FROM HAVING MY NIPPLES (WHICH HAIRS WERE  PLUCKED  AND HAD A SLIGHT CUT/SCAB AS RECENT AS 12 HOURS) SUCKED BY A PROMISCUOUS FEMALE??