HIV Prevention Community
Sucking nipple, wierd taste
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sucking nipple, wierd taste

About a month ago I was deep kissing with a girl which i know poses almost ro risk of HIv infection. She then took of her shirt and i started playing with her breats. I went to suck on one of her nipples and noticed a funny, almost sour, taste in my mouth when i did. I stopped sucking and swallowed without realizing it. Is it possible that i could have contractde HIV from this exposure? She says he has tested negative for HIV and there was no visible discharge coming out of her nipple. She is not or never was pregnant so i dont think it was breat milk. Has there ever been a case of transmition like this? Am i being irrational or do I need testing?
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You did not have a risk.
Blank
No risk.  No test is necessary.
Blank
79258_tn?1190634010
I'm guessing that funny taste was lotion, probably, or perfume, or maybe powder.

Regardless, it's no risk.
Blank
"It puts the lotion on..."

Yea, I am guessing she likes to take care of herself....   Hmmm

No risk, enjoy, and remember, always wear a Jimmy
Blank
79258_tn?1190634010
OMG, I had a friend who could do a perfect imitation of that guy. "It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again."
Blank
hey, you sure its just that glands? because, after i did that to my girlfriend,, i had this really strange taste,, 2b honest it was really bad. though i thought it was just me,, am not scared of getting HIV cuz am sure she's really clean but am just wondering what is that taste?? is it sweat or sumthing?
Blank
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONTRACT HIV FROM HAVING MY NIPPLES (WHICH HAIRS WERE  PLUCKED  AND HAD A SLIGHT CUT/SCAB AS RECENT AS 12 HOURS) SUCKED BY A PROMISCUOUS FEMALE??
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...