Swollen Lymph Nodes - HIV
Please help me, I am freaking out.

Had a risky encounter 7 weeks ago.

I have had a swollen lymph node in my neck for almost 2 weeks. The first few days it was red and tender. Now it is barely noticeable but it is still there.

Now I noticed one of my armpits feels bigger than the other one. I don't know if its a lump or swollen node or what.

I read that generalized lymphadenopathy is one of the signs of HIV. I have no other symptoms. I am losing my mind. I think I got Hiv.

I am going for test monday
your result at 8 weeks will be re assuring but test again at 12 weeks to be 100% sure.
yes i will test

but what does swollen lymph node under armpit look and feel like?

i feel as if one of my armpits is  bigger than other, like there is lump

Symptoms or lack of will never tell you anything about your status. The only way to know your status is by testing. You can obtain your conclusive test result 3 months post exposure.

but can you tell me what swollen lymph nodes under armpits would look/feel like?

my left armpit feels bigger than the left armpit. i just noticed this like an hour ago when taking a shower and shaving.

i cant feel anything specific but it feels as if my left armpit is fatter than the right.

any thoughts on this? thanks
Don't be poking and probing your lymph nodes. You'll make them swell and hurt Swollen lymph due to ARS are not pain and are generalized. Just having swollen lymph nodes beneath your arm pits are not ARS symptoms.

now i am not sure if i have swollen nodes in my armpit. i cant feel any nodes in my armpit, but it feels as if my left armpit is fatter than the right. i dont know if its lump or nodes or what because i cant see/feel anything.

is this generalized?
It's not HIV causing your lymph nodes to hurt and swell, it's YOU causing the problem because you keep poking them all the time! Guaranteed that if you quit poking your nodes they will stop hurting.

would a lump or swollen lymph node under the armpit be palpable? meaning would i be able to clearly see it? would it appear like a small pea or bean shaped hard or raised surface?

one of my armpit feels fatter but i cant feel any lymph nodes or lumps, dont know if they are hidden and swollen or what
my right lymphoids in the groin area have been hurting me for 3 weeks, very painful, now i start feeling the pain on the left side but lesser.  no other lymphoid are swollen.
are these signs of HIV?
im panicking and going to a doctor in a few days.