Swollen lymph nodes in neck, low fever, and itchy rash on torso and neck.
I had oral sex with someone a month ago that I do not know the HIV status of. I was the giver and I did swallow.
I have had a rash that comes and goes on my torso and my neck always in the same places. I also have had a low fever of 99.3 degrees for a few weeks now. I went to the doctor today and they noticed that my lymph node on the right side of my neck is enlarged. I have noticed my lymph nodes in my neck being enlarged. I have been feeling quite run down the past few weeks as well. I do not have a sore throat. I took a rapid hiv test today at the clinic and it came back negative. Should I be concerned?
giving oral sex your risks are higher than reiceiving, its very rare that you can get HIV from oral sex, the swalling part may be the problem, call 1-800-342-aids they will give u an answer.
good luck
t
it has been PROVEN that hiv is NOT transmitted through oral sex.