Symptoms of HIV?
I am in desprate need of help. I have lost control of myself and cant seem to ge back on track. I am in much fear of having HIV and destroying my life as well as my girlfriend of 10 years and family. I had unprotected sex with a girl I had just met. It is a coworkers friend who told me after the incident that she does sleep around. I am unaware if she has HIV but the following day I had extreme pain in my penis. I couldnt believe after 10 years with my girlfriend I did what I did. My fear of having Herpes or HIV has taken over my life. I began to have night sweats for several weeks after, headache, fatigue, muscle weakness in my thighs and legs. I got tested a week after having unprotected sex and all test came back negative. after 4 weeks my nights sweats and pain decreased. my pain in penis still occurs off and on for a few days here and there. my skin on my face and hands has become very dry over the past 6 weeks as well as some red rashes that come and go. I also started smoking  a pack and a half of cigs a day which im sure doesnt help since the incident. Im in such shock of what I did that stupid drunken night I cant let it go. I can never forgive myself. please help are my symptoms more psychological or do I really have HIV?
Obtain your conclusive test result 3 months post exposure.
It came back negative after 1 week exposure then negative again at 6 weeks. I'm so scared I messed up my girlfriends life this **** is killing me. I'll take the test again at 12 weeks.  The pyshical and Pyschological pain is awful.
Do I have reason by my stupid incident and symptons  to believe I really may have HIV?
You have a reason because you did put yourself at risk.